WCH is committed to offering our residents more than a roof and walls but also access to services and programs that promote stability, opportunity, and advancement. Because our resident services are provided at no cost to residents, WCH depends on outside support to expand and continue our work. We are always in need of working computers, art supplies, teachers, and funds, and we accept volunteers, monetary, and in-kind contributions (equipment or supplies) to support the following programs delivered at our communities:
- Onsite workshops and information sessions
• Computer literacy
• Meal planning, shopping, and budgeting
• Job search, resume writing, and interview tips
• College planning and application help, etc.
- After-school homework help
- Ongoing social and community building activities
• Bingo games
• Birthday celebrations
• Movie and game nights
• Resident appreciation parties
• Volunteer parties, etc.
For more information on how to get involved, please contact:
Director of Resident Services
Thank you for your interest in getting involved with WCH. Our sincerest appreciation goes out to you for helping in any way you can.